Epson UltraChrome® DG ink enables crisp and bright images with a low tack finish, high stretchability and good wash/UV durability.
Epson’s new UltraChrome DG Ink has been designed for Direct To Garment printing on cotton and cotton blend textiles. It provides a wide Gamut with a high dMax for superior colour with high image intensity. It has been designed to impregnate well with minimal bleed and produces outstanding results on quality fabric. It uses a formulation that is Diethylene Glycol-free for safer handling and does not require special ventilation during printing.
The ink has been formulated specifically for use with Epson DTG printers. Once a garment is printed, it must be fixed in a heat press. Once the process is complete, it results in a finish with a low tack feel that is tough and durable, with good UV/Wash resistance. Ink cartridges come in a choice of sizes to suit different levels of use and cost per print requirements.
The five Epson UltraChrome DG inks used in the Epson SureColor SCF2000SE/SCF2000WE series printers, when applied to garments, pass the requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class 1 products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 specifies testing criteria for the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex)
Internally Developed by Epson
- New pigment ink technology designed for cellulose-based garment imaging
- Compatible with both 100% cotton or cotton blends
- Developed together with the print head technology to improve overall reliability
Outstanding Color Performance
- Clean, bright, accurate color for outstanding finished garments
Next-Generation White Ink Technology
- New high-dispersion ink technology helps to reduce white ink sedimentation
- Very high white ink density, with a very natural white color
Robust Garment Durability
- Overall garment durability is being independently tested based upon the industry
standard AATCC testing method
- Visit www.proimaging.epson.com for final results